Rechtsanwaltsfachangestellte oder Rechtsanwaltsgehilfe (m / w) mit Erfahrung
Arbeiten Sie gerne in einem internationalen Team an globalen Projekten?
Paralegal or legal assistant (m / w) with experience
Full-time position (Munich)
Do you enjoy working in an international team on global projects?
Our law office needs support in its day-to-day business to support our and our clients' goals.
Requirements and qualifications
We can only achieve these goals with a great Office Manager who:
- has very good knowledge of German and English and acts as a link between our clients and our lawyers.
- is business fluent German and English, with excellent communication skills in spoken and written.
- has completed training as a paralegal or legal office manager.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and the ability to perform a wide range of tasks - sometimes several at the same time - with a calm, can-do attitude, including:
- processing the inbox, handling the filing system, filing and tracking of transactions;
- excellent knowledge of Internet / Intranet applications;
- creation of presentations and overviews;
- accepting telephone calls, setting up and coordinating telephone conferences;
- calendar management, appointment management;
- travel planning;
- invoicing according to RVG and client mandates;
- office materials administration;
- independent execution of agreed activities; and
- coordination of events.
You work effectively and want to participate in a dynamic environment. As the right hand of our lawyers, you are a committed and dedicated professional. You have a positive outlook and are a builder of strong business relationships.
You value high quality work, have adaptive capacity, and can ask the right questions in important situations.
You act with ease and agility in the face of new challenges.
Very good knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required.
Applications are to be in English (other than qualifications).
How to apply:
Please send your application including Curriculum Vitae, references and relevant certificates to:
Elisabeth Opie: office[at]elisabethopie.com with subject: "OEO3 - Job Opening for Legal Office Manager - Paralegal".
Closing Date: 20 October 2018