Our team’s Vision is to be an elite law office for the technology-centric.
Based in Munich, Germany, we are privileged to work with global leaders in a number of sectors – audio and visual communications, precision tools, agriculture and environment, eyewear and energy.
We are pleased to announce our internships available for 2019.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: office[at]elisabethopie.com
Successful applicants will:
- assist in preparing for international discussions in the context of the Internet of Things / Digital Single Market, focussing on the elements of intellectual property, international trade and competition law;
- undertake research and present on specific areas of law (such as licensing, standard essential patents); and
- support strategic knowledge-based projects.
- Final year or masters level student in Law, with additional qualifications in Engineering or Computer Science an advantage;
- A good understanding of patent law, copyright law and trade secrets;
- Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A team player, who enjoys working in an international setting and demonstrates cultural awareness; and
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
Previous internship experience in a law office or legal department is a plus.
- be a student for the full duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution); and
- have an EU passport or an EU work and resident permit.
Application Lodgement and Start Date
Start 1 October 2019 (Applications close 16 August 2019)
Part time or full time positions available